• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bargain GW

Persimmon

CBI said:
its really a size 42

I am trying to resist this but it is so hard...

I think I may be pulling the trigger very shortly

Did you hot water it John at all
Did you play around with the collar and mold it ?

johnwayne

Crikey I just nearly pulled that trigger too as this is exactly what I've just enquired to JC about and he's quoting 8 mths!! As a 44 in GWs it sounded perfect until I read the various comments and can you believe it, the seller is about 30mins drive away!! God damn it!!!!!

Cheers
Wayne

Roughwear

arclight said:
Measurements look OK to me if it's built like a wartime 44, fitting like a present day 42 as JC often does.

It must be a very small wartime 44 then as most are 23"-24" pit to pit, 19" to 19-5" across the shoulders and sleeves are around 25". This jacket would fit like a typical wartime 42.

CBI

its had a some hot water and rain. I am totally surprised someone has not bought it. I don't think they look much nicer than this - even the new ones!.

Ok, so its a 40-41-42 ask the seller to double check measurements. its a great price - geeeeeez!