• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bags and backpacks

Pilot

Made by an USAAF contractor in 1942, issued to an Ace (with 7 1/2 confirmed victories…)…
DF451A5E-AFA2-4260-9EF3-75AC250A244E.jpeg

MauldinFan

I for one, would love to see it if you’d care to post a photo .
Sorry, I had to go looking for it:
20230622_133021-01.jpeg

I didn't put them on in what is likely the proper order, but the Florida State patch in the center was from my ROTC unit. I nabbed one of those when I completed that program.

And then there's this one:
20230622_133202-01.jpeg

That's from my time as an ambassador for Space Camp and the times I've been there for the adult programs. These patches are for all the launches I've seen in person or NASA facilities I've been to in various capacities. I usually carry my camera inside this unless I have my full camera bag (which is a modified medic bag custom made for me by Tactical Tailor that houses all my camera gear).
20230623_083124-01.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Sorry, I had to go looking for it:
View attachment 112579
I didn't put them on in what is likely the proper order, but the Florida State patch in the center was from my ROTC unit. I nabbed one of those when I completed that program.

And then there's this one:
View attachment 112581
That's from my time as an ambassador for Space Camp and the times I've been there for the adult programs. These patches are for all the launches I've seen in person or NASA facilities I've been to in various capacities. I usually carry my camera inside this unless I have my full camera bag (which is a modified medic bag custom made for me by Tactical Tailor that houses all my camera gear).
2nd Division … 101st …. And … FSU … all impressive career stop overs . The NASA bag looks cool as well . Definitely thanks for posting the photos .