• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bags and backpacks

B-Man2

This is the best one that I’ve found. It’s a WWI repro of an officers Musette bag . Looks great with any flight jacket . Sold at What Price Glory
IMG_0950.png

MauldinFan

20230621_113033-01.jpeg

I have this ATF musette bag which I painted a war correspondent insignia painted on it to match a real one (Howell Dodd, Associate Press) on display at the museum at Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer in Normandy, but without the name.
View attachment 20180510062259_IMG_0589.JPG
I use that bag often when going through militaria/gun shows or with my war correspondent impression.
I also have a musette someone gave me that was swag from the Band of Brothers series, with the logo for the series on the flap. I use that sometimes, as well.

Attachments

• 20180510062259_IMG_0589.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Cocker

Aviator "Hawaii" Kit Bag from In Memories Sportswear, in "Weekender" format. Been using it daily for more than 4 years now, showing a lot of grim and wear, but I absolutely love it.

Badge and bomb tag made by Josh.

Curiously, never came around to stencil it, still don't know why!

1687431170874.png

1687431201283.png