• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

Pics were taken under daylight, by Gizemo’s manager,
15c076c427a97284bad6275850516105.jpeg
b32228d4d1e5d509b8e8a9aed2317615.jpeg
68603a4ec5a1fc1e948c673f645a17d3.jpeg
these three plus another I posted earlier, four pics as one group.

Jeff1966

The difference may be due to import duties? Notwithstanding, is there is a big difference.
It looks like a nice jacket but there is no way I would purchase one from any Asian country through a questionable shopping platform. Asia make some great things but the consistency just isn't always good. When there is some willing to represent, and give some type of guarantee of quality I'll buy one.

mulceber

Shanghai-Mayne

I haven't been following this thread super closely, and I agree these look great, but...why on earth would anyone buy a repro N-3B? There are minty originals on eBay for like $150!:eek:
That brand aim to customers , whom want products better than Bronson’s, and cheaper than Japanese brands. People’s who gonna purchase originals jackets, are not their target customers.
I also know people bought both original jackets and Gizemo’s jackets, mainly because they want to preserve their historical collections (usually in like new condition), and have something ok for daily wearing.

mulceber

I can see the logic of that, especially for things like an N-1 or B-10, where originals are rare. I just can't really imagine an N-3B being in that same market, especially seeing as the originals are so durable.

Shanghai-Mayne

I can see the logic of that, especially for things like an N-1 or B-10, where originals are rare. I just can't really imagine an N-3B being in that same market, especially seeing as the originals are so durable.
At earlier 2010s, bought original N3B at this side of ocean , need to pay approximately 220 dollars (wearable condition of earlier contract ) to 350 dollars (Very good or like new condition, also earlier contract) , price incldue anything that necessary plus seller’s profit.
So, Gizemo not ask for too much, for people don’t know too much about flight jackets.

Shanghai-Mayne

And forgot to say, people who collect original jackets, have very good reviews on their B11. But I never seen any of them, bought N2 or N3s from Gizemo.

Dany McDonald

I'd like to see the zipper of that B-10, it looks alright, gilded and correct slider (not chromed and cheap), will have to see the box too.
The collar is spot-on and the cloth looks like the correct green.
With all that good start hope they dare an actual manufacturer label!

Thanks for sharing Shanghai!

D

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

I'd like to see the zipper of that B-10, it looks alright, gilded and correct slider (not chromed and cheap), will have to see the box too.
The collar is spot-on and the cloth looks like the correct green.
With all that good start hope they dare an actual manufacturer label!

Thanks for sharing Shanghai!

D
Danny, should be Japanese made talon m42.
What they used on B11 and B15a.

Those are pics from various buyers.
IMG_7015.jpeg
IMG_7016.jpeg
IMG_7017.jpeg