• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Dany McDonald

Dany, it looks like they don’t do replica of specific contract , on their mass production items.

The contract order number on the label is for Olden-Dennis.

The pocket shape is also a match with Olden-Dennis style as well as the waistband/wristlets color. Zipper should be Conmar, but like I said a Conmar slider could do it.

Here's an original Oldin-Dennis:

Olden-Dennis..JPG

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Yeah I know that image you posted and it got my interest cause of the last one on the right. The waistband color reminds me of Stagg or/and LSL garment and the pocket shape + bouton color could also pass for Stagg style.
Zip should also be Conmar.

D

Shanghai-Mayne

Yeah I know that image you posted and it got my interest cause of the last one on the right. The waistband color reminds me of Stagg or/and LSL garment and the pocket shape + bouton color could also pass for Stagg style.
Zip should also be Conmar.

D
Dany, gonna be another event at 10 Nov, see if they gonna show details of third jacket.

leper-colony

Looks like they listed two jackets: a patched and a non-patched option. Not sure if they are the same beyond the patch.

Dany McDonald

Shanghai,

Where else do you think we (westerners) can see more and bigger images of the B-10's details? And buy?

Taobao product are tiny and few, who buys from such small and missing detail pics?

Thank you,

Dany

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

Both tankers accept preorder now. They ask 240 us dollars.
What they stated is, they develop the outshell fabric and blanket liner (88% wool) based on original sample.
I compared theirs pic, and my RM’s ( which is on hand now), looks like they are different, at least I can say Gizemo are not copy Japanese reproduction.

RM’s
IMG_1142.jpeg

Gizemo’s pic:
IMG_7427.jpeg

What’s short on Gizemo’s is, they use Waldes zipper.

RM’s talon zipper:

IMG_7429.jpeg

Gizemo’s pic, they use Waldes zipper
IMG_7381.jpeg

Dany McDonald

Hey Shanghai,

Are Gizemo saying that the outer shell of their B-10 is Cotton/Poly?

I did read that the Alpaca has some polyester.

Gizemo Alpaca.JPG

Thank you.

Shanghai-Mayne

Hey Shanghai,

Are Gizemo saying that the outer shell of their B-10 is Cotton/Poly?

I did read that the Alpaca has some polyester.

View attachment 125531

Thank you.
Dany,
First and second , they are 100% cotton. Third one is cotton/poly .
IMG_7486.jpeg

About the alpaca liner, all fleece is alpaca, didn’t blended any wool. 20% poly is for backing material, a kind of netting construction.

geedee

Hey thanks for posting this. Do you know, is the blue NAF 11680 available yet? Can you point me to the website I'm interested in ordering. Thanks again!!