• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

dinomartino1

Bob dong shop is still on taobao but nothing new for along time, they seemed be a while back in china anyway a bit better than bronson and more expensive. Bronson now seems to be the best at it's price range and constantly updating/improving.

PeterShiao

Screenshot_2023-10-06-19-31-03-04_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

it's all about the covid uhh

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

own a bobdong wabash full set , b10(drop to trashcan) , N1 (back stencil version , my favourite, that quality that fit much better than buzz ,trust me) .b15a , hbt trousers, frog camo trousers(too large size )....
The early sugar Cane buzz is good though, and I have one of their back painted specials, I think Bob dong priced theirselves out to be fair and realised that doing that quality wasn't cost effective,

Peter242

Hi Burt, on their N-1 they used 100 % alpaca lining. So it would be strange (but not impossible of course) when they use faux alpaca or fleece here.....
The quality i´ve seen so far was always great - only the material of the labels and the zipper are not on the level of a buzz for example......

B-Man2

Hi Burt, on their N-1 they used 100 % alpaca lining. So it would be strange (but not impossible of course) when they use faux alpaca or fleece here.....
The quality i´ve seen so far was always great - only the material of the labels and the zipper are not on the level of a buzz for example......
Peter
Thanks for that information . Looking forward to seeing more of them .