• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-6 ELC vs AERO

Serghei87

Yup, you can't beat the look of the ELC broken grain hide. I've been tempted to buy non-leather jackets a few times, in this climate they would be more practical, but I know that they would stay in the closet as I'll always wear the leather ones :)
Same for me :) i only like leather jackets

ausreenactor

There was a GREAT Aero 44 on TFL just before Christmas. Have the BR A-2 in transit. Can't have two boxes hit the door step or I would have some explaining to do.

tjoenn

How does it behave under rain?? What about the fit? Did you choose a more body tight fit because of how the arms and the back are made ? Or more large? Thanks for the feedback :) can you send me some photos to see how it looks after some years of use?
Hi, some pictures as promised...

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 272

Griffon_301

I would also say go for it before it becomes even more expensive...honestly, I am lucky I got mine before they increased their prices last year again;

Artie

ive been considering a B-6 myself. i like both eastmans and aero in diffrent ways. i do know which ever i go with i want it to be historically accurate. did roughwear make redskin b-6's during war time? i did hear that perry mixed batch b-6 they make never exited during war time..

adfrost

I’m glad the B-6 was my first jacket. It’s gotten a lot of use due to being so wearable. I doubt I would’ve worn a B-3 or Irvin nearly as much.

tjoenn

ive been considering a B-6 myself. i like both eastmans and aero in diffrent ways. i do know which ever i go with i want it to be historically accurate. did roughwear make redskin b-6's during war time? i did hear that perry mixed batch b-6 they make never exited during war time..
As far as I know, Roughwear did not make them. Normally I also prefer historically accurate ones, but for the B-6 I made an exception as I think the broken grain redskin can't be beat. I used to have a B-3 redskin, but sold it when I lost weight, was thinking about getting another one, but went with the Perry mixed batch.