• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-3 jacket and A3 flying trousers-some amusing pics!

better duck

Ha ha, me too.
First impression is that the guys head is photoshopped onto the jacket-trousers outfit. Doesn't look right, the way he is looking over the edge of the upturned collar. Almost cartoonlike.

Roughwear

When I first saw the pic I thought it was a child or a dwarf. He would have been better just to have photographed the kit and left himself out of it as it might affect the eventual selling price. :roll:

Peter Graham

Thanks Andrew. That made me laugh. Not a bad looking grouping though. I've never seen a flight helmet with a leather name tape on it.

Jaydee

Roughwear said:
When I first saw the pic I thought it was a child or a dwarf. He would have been better just to have photographed the kit and left himself out of it as it might affect the eventual selling price. :roll:

He looks goofy alright! (Not that dwarfs are goofy, he just looks goofy!) I know if I was to buy original shearling I would not want people trying it on for photos, Knowing how fragile it can be.