• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-3 appreciators in the UK rejoice!

stanier

I've just walked to my local for some Sunday lunchtime refreshment and it's given me a great opportunity to wear my ELC RW B-3 (which I've almost lived in since Friday), ELC B-2 cap and Buzz Rickson A-10 gloves. Also great to wear my mechanics A-1 sweater. Shied away from the officer pinks though and stuck to my usual vintage denim. Long may the snow continue!

Anyone else taking full advantage of the current cold spell, and breaking out the shearling?

Cheers

Chris

stanier

Yes, sorry I should have included Irvin's in the title of thread too! It's lovely to have an excuse to get out the cooler weather stuff! You need a break from A-2's sometime! :oops:

NW Carver

Oh yes, out in the snow in my Aces High Irvin! :D Nice and warm..been wearing it nearly every day for the last week or so :D

Silver Surfer

have been all season, temps permitting. looks like its going into the 20s this week [in nyc], with advised wind chill temps in the single digits. if that aint b-3 weather, i dont know what is.

PaulGT3

Dang its got up to the 60's here in Sunny SoCal. But we did get 6 feet of snow over Christmas in the mountains

Enjoy my cousins ENJOY!!

TOMG1401

First ELC B-6, but with weather predictions going ot the teens for the balance of the week the ELC BoB Irvin is once again out this year. Looking forward to it. Who but we would be happy with the freezing weather. We really are a band of brothers !!!!!!!!!!

coalman

Snow , freezing temp now going further down the scale with reports of further snow on its way so a ELC BoB Irvin with just a thin white t shirt underneath and my 1936 pattern flying boots..what more can a guy want :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skip

Dr H said:
A Spitfire? ;)
coalman said:
Snow , freezing temp now going further down the scale with reports of further snow on its way so a ELC BoB Irvin with just a thin white t shirt underneath and my 1936 pattern flying boots..what more can a guy want :lol: :lol: :lol:

One can only dream down under..., enjoy the weather lads and the fleecy jackets :D

Dr H

Hmmm...

I know that you're currently experiencing the extreme end of the weather scale Matt, but personally I've had enough of the snow (currently just dropped another load 4-5 inches deep) - won't be fun getting to work in the morning.

Can't wait for the weather to warm a little to break out the M-422A and the A-1...

Skip

That sort of weather Ian would be a novelty for us, but no doubt would soon wear thin after the first few days of having to go about daily life in it, as you said not fun, like any extreme weather it puts an extra strain and an element of danger, to all facets of living.

So quips aside, keep warm and safe guys, and I'll keep dreaming of coolers days