• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are we allowed to solicit international shipping (reshipping) from members?

Brylcreemer

Hi All,

Quick question for the mods. I want to buy a pair of boots from Canada, but the retailer doesn't ship to the UK. I was thinking about using a reshipping service, but it seems quite complex. I was wondering whether I'm allowed to ask if there are any Canadian members who'd be up for me using their address, then having them send them to me (and I'd offer the same for anyone who wants to buy from the UK). Wanted to check if this allowed before posting. Thanks,
Adam

mulceber

Quick question for the mods.
Speaking for the mods, members of the board are allowed to make any deals with each other they want, just like when they're buying/selling from each other. And as with sales, the VLJ is not responsible for the success or failure of those transactions. Caveat emptor and all that.

That said, on a personal note, I'll say I think you're in good hands with @Dany McDonald.