• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else having problems with photos showing up in the threads or am I the only one ?

Chandler

You mean, you don't want to see this now?
yw1CEzX.jpg

:D

B-Man2

Well the system is not working for me again . Can’t seem to post pictures or see photos previously posted by others . Am I just the lucky one or what ?

Chandler

I'm able to see everything... so far.

*Just checking my desktop browser ('cause I've been having trouble with updates), but all is good here.

What system are you on Burt @B-Man2 ?

Chandler

What browsers are you using on your Mac devices?

I'm using Firefox on my Mac desktop and not having trouble.

Chandler

… it’s what I’ve been using forever .
FWIW -- that's what I told Capital One on Thursday about my version of Firefox, but they've redone their website and left my version in the dust. :confused:

Not sure what's happening with VLJ, but maybe some update has caused a problem.

B-Man2

FWIW -- that's what I told Capital One on Thursday about my version of Firefox, but they've redone their website and left my version in the dust. :confused:

Not sure what's happening with VLJ, but maybe some update has caused a problem.

That could be the problem . I wanted to see if it was just me or if it was an issue across the forum .

Chandler

That could be the problem . I wanted to see if it was just me or if it was an issue across the forum .
What browser does an iPhone (or even a MacBook) use? Strictly Safari? Because my version of Safari (on my desktop) isn't up to date either and doesn't work with the websites that have left Firefox behind.

Also, my smartphone is an Android and I believe uses Chrome for its web connection -- if I've updated correctly.

B-Man2

What browser does an iPhone (or even a MacBook) use? Strictly Safari? Because my version of Safari (on my desktop) isn't up to date either and doesn't work with the websites that have left Firefox behind.

Also, my smartphone is an Android and I believe uses Chrome for its web connection -- if I've updated correctly.
I have a couple of options besides Safari . Now I’m not good at this but I think I have google chrome, but I’m not sure .