• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another bargain ELC RAF

ausreenactor

Thought this was a link to the UK one....until I clicked on it, bought and sold for around
AU$400!! There is another ending shortly at the same price oddly enough. Will assume the
final price would be a bit higher. That makes four 42 Irvins....ooops...ELC RAF jackets this
week on offer...

Couchy

donsom

The last Irvin 1942 pattern (thanks for the link John) went for $310 GBP on eBay.. still pretty good compared to the cost of a new one ($434 at Eastman) .. but a slight bit to rich for me at the moment @ $560 CDN + shipping costs.

I'm still partial to the 1940's pattern ...and will keep looking. Thanks all for your help with links ... I had originally set up an eBay email notice for "Irvin", but it seems like most of the Irvins are actually listed without the "Irvin" name now. So, I must have missed quite a few listings.

I suppose I will alter the text I search for to include "flight jacket" and / or something similar.