• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alert to members of my facebook Group sites , some hacked ...........

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello "ALL" , I need to let any members of the following Facebook insignia groups I made some years ago that have been hacked and I'm blocked out as to "Admin", I can not delete the groups, so I need "ALL" members to please "UNjoin" these groups so they can be removed from use , sorry for the hassle , and hope "ALL" will cooperate , I Plan on re making them in "Private" form so they won't get hacked again, thanks for your help and understanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Signor

AAF Fighter Group/Sqd Unit Emblems

AAF Troop Carrier/Combat Cargo emblems

AAF Night Fighter Squadron Emblems

EMBLEMHUNTER

I have had Luck getting the Troop Carrier Group and the Night Fighter Group taken down, but am still needing many to Unjoin/Leave the Fighter Group one, I'm blocked there as to admin and the menu is blocked also, so anyone on this Group who may be a member at the Fighter Group Please cooperate and Unjoin, once I can get it down to 1-2 members Facebook will then take it down ..........

EMBLEMHUNTER

New Notice, somehow the Fighter Group page is now back up , So hacker is still at it with this Group , so need anyone who's a member to leave/Unjoin it,
"AAF Fighter Group/Sqd Unit Emblems"

Johnny
1st 1st 1st (3).jpg