• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AirmenBeans

M. from Berlin

PIC_0256_zpse30f76b8.jpg
[/URL]

This I bought today! Coffee Guarana pastilles to stay awake. ;)

worldwide free shipping under: http://www.airmenbeans.com

John Lever

I think ecstasy was developed during WW1 by the Germans to keep troops in the trenches awake. Certainly the British and Commonwealth were well plied with rum.

Andreart

it's like what we have here it used to be called no doze. caffein candy. works great. truck drivers used to take them alot, when amphetamines got hard to find :cool: .

John Lever

Just read that coke was a favourite before 'going over the top'. The Germans were experimenting with appetite suppressors and stimulants. Of course the Vikings had their mushrooms to go berserk....

a2jacketpatches

John Lever said:
M. from Berlin said:
John......:lol:
No,seriously they were issued with drugs to keep them awake,maybe not ecstasy but I think it one of today's recreational ones.

Picked up a grouping of medical items about a year ago with a small bottle of amphetamines intact unopened. The label said for fatigue. I didn't try them out :shock: :shock: :shock:

M. from Berlin

John , I laughed because of the "rum".
Yes , the Germans have experimented a lot.
In WWII, the german pilots had also provided with amphetamines their service.

Mario

M. from Berlin

AirmenBeans is only Coffein.
Similar to Scho-ka-kola, dark chocolate with coffein. It was designed for the Olympic Games 1936 as an athlete chocolate. In WWII it was part of the air force and submarine Board.