• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After all these years I finally bought one.

B-Man2

For years I resisted buying a crusher hat because I wasn’t going to wear it and I just didn’t need more “stuff” sitting on desks and tables on display. But recently after seeing some of you guys acquiring some pretty nice repros and originals I started looking at them and … well .. I found two of them . The first one arrived today. An original unmarked crusher. Feel free to comment on it pros and cons .
When the second one arrives I’ll post that as well . Thanks for looking .
648C86C6-42E0-4CDE-B2D9-3AAC10789998.jpeg
9F64309F-E53E-48E8-9F9C-FC4BFABAA9FB.jpeg
5AD2B4E6-5833-4D16-AD23-01A4553ADAA7.jpeg
CEE28646-AB60-416D-A2B5-2918A4850AFE.jpeg
7DC9C09C-DAC1-4DA7-BF4C-9C205FD8A1AD.jpeg

B-Man2

Ahhh…. It’s kind of a small size about a 6.1/2 I think, but since I’m not trying to wear it that’s ok.

Pa12

Same here. Always wanted one but can’t see where I could wear it. Have been thinking of a repro recently.

B-Man2

Same here. Always wanted one but can’t see where I could wear it. Have been thinking of a repro recently.
Think about an original . They’re out there if you look around and by the time you get ready to move it on the value will increase more than a repro. Just sayin.:)

Pa12

I used to keep an eye on them on eBay but they were getting pricy. And hard to find one that would actually fit if I wanted to wear it.

B-Man2

I used to keep an eye on them on eBay but they were getting pricy. And hard to find one that would actually fit if I wanted to wear it.
That’s true regarding finding a size that will fit, but I never had a desire or a place to wear one so this works for me .

Pa12

Any idea what a decent repro goes for? EBay seems to be just made in China examples which I suspect would be disappointing.

Smithy

B-Man2

There was a Diamond Dave repro on the ELC classified page selling for about $225.00. I would never pay that much for a repro but the DD repros were top quality crushers .

EDIT : make that £250.00 GBP.
60395A34-D39B-492C-9CE1-491A904063D9.png

Pilot

Congrats !
well done Burt.
Would be interested to know the all in all costs for a repro imported into the US.
Thanks in advance