• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

aero or eastman

John Lever

Aero.
They are about to launch a real deal series in the new mega sheepskin that I found for them.
More to come and a great custom Anj-4, soon,....
And a new website.

CBI

that's interesting news about Aero. I can't wear the sheepskin stuff due to where I live (never gets very cold here in the mid-South USA). My last Irvin I owned for 10 years and wore it maybe 10 times. But, it will be neat to see some "new releases" and a new website? good idea!

I seem to remember John Chapman telling me he was going to make a D-1 :?:

Grant

IMHO RMNZ makes thee best D-1 repro. Still kicking myself for this RMNZ Rough Wear D-1:

D-1frontIIforum.jpg

Tim P

I agree that RMNZ have the edge and if they are in the running the extra bucks are well spent. youd expect that from NZ!!!! Its not by much however so the extra price and shipping may well rule the net gain out.

handworn

A real deal series? In all their shearling jackets? I still haven't pulled the trigger on the B-6, and maybe I should wait.

John Lever said:
Aero.
They are about to launch a real deal series in the new mega sheepskin that I found for them.
More to come and a great custom Anj-4, soon,....
And a new website.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Tim P said:
I agree that RMNZ have the edge and if they are in the running the extra bucks are well spent. youd expect that from NZ!!!! Its not by much however so the extra price and shipping may well rule the net gain out.

RM don't charge for shipping, or insurance, and I too agree with Grant ... I'm still delighted with mine.

HLBflash.jpg

John Lever

Grant said:
IMHO RMNZ makes thee best D-1 repro. Still kicking myself for this RMNZ Rough Wear D-1:

D-1frontIIforum.jpg
Aero will soon have sheepskin to match or even supercede RMNZ. As many will know, I rate RM very highly, but this new sheepskin is amazing.

Grant

That's cool. Then all they need to do is get the pattern right, make more accurate labels, use cotton thread, get rid of those wanker zips they use and they're on their way.

Speaking of Aero, has anyone seen the latest JC posted on his website?
Check out the 16160 contract (Aero's '41 contract) in russet horsehide - it's really sick.