• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Leather of the US?

CBI

every one of this guys listings looks sort of the same. They always have the same look/grain and lack of real detail in the photos-original/repro/goat/hh. Never can really tell from the pics. Poor quality camera maybe?????

Vcruiser

bseal said:
Moye, wasn't that the guy who started Sefton?

No. He is the guy with the no money back guarentee that retired a couple years before anyone realized it...

ausreenactor

CBI said:
every one of this guys listings looks sort of the same. They always have the same look/grain and lack of real detail in the photos-original/repro/goat/hh. Never can really tell from the pics. Poor quality camera maybe?????

Because every jacket sells two or three times. :lol: :lol: :lol: Last time the RM Dubow sold it only hit $600? Both other times well over $900?

I have given up even watching now..

Couchy

Falcon_52

ECKHARTUS said:
Probably a Lost Worlds in goatskin. Beautiful a-1.
You are correct - it is definitely a Lost Worlds. Those buttons are exactly the same as the ones on my B-2.

A

Anonymous

Maybe not authentic, but I like how it looks. In fact I prefer it over the authentic (call me blasphemous).

This guy's photos are on purpose a little blurred so that items to look more vintage or something.

Dr H

You're blasphemous Platon. ;)
The LW can bettered - that hide looks heavy and lifeless...

A

Anonymous

:D
I am not talking about the leather.
I am talking about the cut and general design.

A

Anonymous

Its proportions look best for me and I like the fact that pockets don't touch the bottom. I 'd love to examine the jacket in person.

A

Anonymous

Its proportions look best for me and I like the fact that pockets don't touch the bottom. I 'd love to examine the jacket in person.

Jeff M

This seller again.
Has had a lot of A2's up for auction on eBay...always with the same story.
A few months back bought a BK A2 from a VLJ forum member....tried to flip it on eBay within a week without mentioning who the manufacturer was. When contacted and directly asked who the manufacturer was, tried to claim ignorance.
When called out that he knew perfectly well who the jacket manufacturer was he clammed up.
Here is the thread;

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13946&hilit=Kelso

Trust this guy as much as far as you can throw him.

Pope

For you guys that are relatively new to the forum, Mark Moye is one of the most honest, and accomidating sellers I have done business with and believe me I have purchased new and used jackets from Mark with never a problem. I still believe he is a loss to our group.

Mike Pope