• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Leather of the US?

Vcruiser

Pope said:
For you guys that are relatively new to the forum, Mark Moye is one of the most honest, and accomidating sellers I have done business with and believe me I have purchased new and used jackets from Mark with never a problem. I still believe he is a loss to our group.

Mike Pope

I'm sure that the many who lost money because he didn't follow through with ordering their jackets..and wouldn't return their deposits (in some cases paid in full) might strongly disagree. AeroUSA customers on another forum were quite desperate and stunned as he broke off all communication and took the money and ran. It had gone on for a couple years. I don't know why it happened..but it sure hurt alot of people. Many are still trying to seek a way to recover funds.

Jeff M

Vcruiser said:
I'm sure that the many who lost money because he didn't follow through with ordering their jackets..and wouldn't return their deposits (in some cases paid in full) might strongly disagree. AeroUSA customers on another forum were quite desperate and stunned as he broke off all communication and took the money and ran. It had gone on for a couple years. I don't know why it happened..but it sure hurt alot of people. Many are still trying to seek a way to recover funds.

Nothing more to really add other then most con men are very good at wining peoples trust.

From what I could tell, Aero leather certainly went out of their way to dissociate themselves from Mark when they found out what he was doing, and looked like they bent over backwards to help out those folks cheated by him.

Vcruiser

Jeff M said:
Vcruiser said:

Nothing more to really add other then most con men are very good at wining peoples trust.

From what I could tell, Aero leather certainly went out of their way to dissociate themselves from Mark when they found out what he was doing, and looked like they bent over backwards to help out those folks cheated by him.

However..it did seem that something happened to Mark within a two year period. Aero extended his credit account a couple times before finally denying it. This was before they found out about his customer problems.