• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Leather Co holiday time?

Mac

I remember someone had mentioned the dates when Aero Scotland would be closed for the holidays. I tried the search feature without success. Does any one know the dates of their break?

Cheers,
Mac

John Lever

They seem to finish for weekends around Friday lunchtime. I would be surprised if they closed before Tuesday.

Mac said:
I remember someone had mentioned the dates when Aero Scotland would be closed for the holidays. I tried the search feature without success. Does any one know the dates of their break?

Cheers,
Mac

Next Tuesday=2 weeks onward, Amanda, mentioned...

John Lever

PENSACOLA said:
Mac said:

Cheers,
Mac

Next Tuesday=2 weeks onward, Amanda, mentioned...
So my long awaited bike jacket promised for the 10 th. of December [ missed] then ' definitely by Xmas ' will now not be done until 09.

markc

Spoke to Will the other day - he mentioned that the snow had badly affected them.

They had a week where lots of staff didn't make it in to work.

Normal production is 60+ jackets a week, that week..... 18.

I'm waiting for stuff from them too - but hey, no rush is what I said - I'd rather have it right than rushed.

Cheers,

markc said:
Spoke to Will the other day - he mentioned that the snow had badly affected them.

They had a week where lots of staff didn't make it in to work.

Normal production is 60+ jackets a week, that week..... 18.

I'm waiting for stuff from them too - but hey, no rush is what I said - I'd rather have it right than rushed.

Cheers,

...Really, that's strange--been speaking with Amanda, couple of hours ago--she informed me that my order had been shipped--Stockman--two weeks in the making...she told me there was no snow... Whatever.

markc