• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero and motorcycles

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
I'm a biker. I ride a Kawasaki W650 with an open faced helmet (actually several different types of open faced of different ages and designs) and goggles and/or wraparound sunglasses. Although I use a textile and leather jacket and trousers for the bad/cold weather, I still use an old Barbour International suit too. It's all very retro/vintage.

I use a plain black leather jacket by Davida. It's good. But I'd like to get an Aero in the vintage brown FQHH. I'm caught between the Trail Rider and the Highwayman. I don't want a bi-swing back as I like the cleaner lines of a simpler jacket. Also a bit less weight.

so, if any of you out there ride a bike and have an Aero, I'd appreciate advice and/or photos to help me make up my mind.

Cheers,
Dave

A

Anonymous

Well, after some research and a good chat with Will at Aero, I've ordered a Trail Rider with highwayman cuffs, no storm cuffs, a zippered Hoghwayman chest pocket and one press stud closing and one zipper closing internal chest pockets. All in the Black vintage FQHH.

Unfortunately, with the waiting list, I'll not see it until just before Christmas :(

I'll post photos once I've got it.

Dave

fishmeok

Sounds good- Aero makes some nice stuff, we need more MC and vintage jackets on the list. POST pics when you get it...
Cheers
Mark

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Well, after some research and a good chat with Will at Aero, I've ordered a Trail Rider with highwayman cuffs, no storm cuffs, a zippered Hoghwayman chest pocket and one press stud closing and one zipper closing internal chest pockets. All in the Black vintage FQHH.

Unfortunately, with the waiting list, I'll not see it until just before Christmas :(

I'll post photos once I've got it.

Dave
So, where's those pictures?

zoomer

Are you sure you're a biker?
ar120593348256134.jpg

Are you, in fact, merely a motorcyclist?
2001-Kawasaki-W650c-small.jpg

A

Anonymous

Here's my photos in another topic further down the page ......

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6159

I haven't any more photos as I had to return it to get the storm cuff I DIDN'T order removed :roll:

I'm also having an extra inch added to the cuffs as they were shorter than the jacket i sent for sizing.

Too cold here at the moment for riding. got a knee op' 1st March so might not get on bike until late March :( Once I am, I'll get some decent photos and post them.

Dave