• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero A2 Fit Help

mulceber

Late to the party. I agree with what’s been said above. The sleeves look perfect. The pit-to-put looks fitted, and you could definitely stand to have up to an inch more, but there were plenty of people in the war who had a fit like yours. I’d keep it, if only because I’d worry that a size larger would be completely wrong in the sleeves.

Bombing IP

One thing with these jackets if you have not had one before is all bodies are different and the jacket is cut like a a shirt . So all the rules you know go out the window because this jacket is cut higher and fits like a shirt .Now once you wear the jacket a lot it will mold to you body and the areas that are tight will loosen and the sleeves will shorten . The information given by other member seems contrary to what you know and somehow does not seem right .But believe me you have to put the time in the jacket will end up fitting you like a glove .If you go for the next size up it will be to big in the shoulder and the sleeve length also the chest ,this is fine if you want to layer sweaters underneath . Best help I can offer ,once you have gone through this learning curve the next one will not be a problem because you will be the wiser to a correct fit .

BIP out

Smithy

Just my opinion, sleeve length looks great. I'd personally want a bit more room in the chest and body because that's how I like to wear them.

Everyone is different though so it's really down to how it feels on you and what you like the look of.

Ken at Aero Leather

One point

Our Badalassi is completely different to the reguilat Badalassi on general offer which, agreed, is FAR too heavy for an A-2
A couple of years ago we had a batch totally reworked in The UK
Now we buy the "same thing" direct from the tannery, our "own spec"

ps Jacket fits a treat

Brettafett

At the end of the day, you're going to wear it, so is it comfortable for you? Comfortable enough that you will wear the jacket regularly?

Personally, I think the sleeves are perfect.
However, if it was me, and based on the photos above... Id want an inch more length and a bit more 'room in the body'.

But, fit is so subjective and asking about fit will get you all number of opinions.

blackrat2

Hi and welcome
Hopefully you’ll hang around this site for a while, it has a wealth of knowledge and helpful folk for sure, Ken incase you haven’t figured is “Aeroleather”
The jacket looks great but as for size etc you can ask 100 guys here what they think and you’ll probably get 100 different views
Some like loose and others trim, just trawl through the posts and find your “thing”
For sure jacket looks nice and if you do switch to Tea Core that stuff looks great, Cabbie has an A2 in it and Ken has posted some pics up also