• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero 18775 , from (the) Real Simons

Shanghai-Mayne

Thank you.

I managed to register with a second phone number. The jacket is in my shopping cart, I punch in the Hungarian address and Taobao states: The goods cannot be purchased or shipped due to relevant laws and regulations or Taobao policies. o_O
You need a TaoBao Proxy.

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_8106.jpeg
IMG_8108.jpeg
IMG_8107.jpeg
IMG_8109.jpeg
IMG_8105.jpeg
IMG_8110.jpeg
IMG_8111.jpeg

Smithy

Wow again but not fan of this light colour Rather go for a brown or either a black one! If i have to buy one ....

Me either.

Maybe you guys don't know this but that light jacket is natural leather and it will not stay like that.

Natural leather changes and darkens dramatically from UV (sun) exposure (yes it actually gets a suntan) and from wear. It's the same as old school baseball gloves.

Here's a used/aged natural leather jacket which started as that colour above...

6ARtXvI.jpg

flyincowboy

Natural leather is a pain in the arse to keep the light colour clean .Unless it's been protected by some kind of clear sealant. You are right Smithy it's why i will stay away from this pale colour ...To be honest i will darken the leather with a nice shade of Light brown of tea /coffee before wearing the jacket. looks definitely better. to my taste.

FreddyF9

Maybe you guys don't know this but that light jacket is natural leather and it will not stay like that.

Natural leather changes and darkens dramatically from UV (sun) exposure (yes it actually gets a suntan) and from wear. It's the same as old school baseball gloves.

Here's a used/aged natural leather jacket which started as that colour above...

6ARtXvI.jpg
Man, this is beautiful!
Could you please tell who made it?