• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 frames on the wall

dujardin

helloooooooooooooooo,

it's a long time i talk about that.
i endlessly took time to start making some frames to decorate my living room. (my wife is okayyy with that :lol: )
all those are made with the patches Ties , and recently oscar did for me.

the first is honoring the 27th F(b)G - 523rd F(b)S
2011_012420100430bis0001.jpg

the second, with the splendid blood chit about the CACW and 23rd pursuit group - 76th pursuit squadron
2011_012420100430bis0002.jpg

the tird i done is to honor J.J Goffin, this belgian pilot flying into USAAF, he was into 14th PRS based at Mount Farm. (KIA)
2011_012420100430bis0003.jpg

and waiting their turn to take place individually, the other patches i have are 'sleeping' in a large frame. not too badddd
2011_012420100430bis0004.jpg

byebyeeeeeeeeee marcel

Silver Dollar

Now that's what I call the best way to display some incredible work. My compliments to the wife for letting you put those up in the living room where you can really enjoy them.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , your matting/framing makes the patches really stand out great , my buddy in Pennsylvania does the patches I make for him the same way, he has me make the patch then ads in an autographed photo of an ace or well known pilot/crewman and the patch and then sets them up like yours , some of them he even had a nice small brass plaque with info about it to have inside or on the frame . I've done over 100 different ones for his collection and it's an awesome one !!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing yours they are really looking Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd !!!!!!!!!!
Johnny