• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Werber GW photos

Roughwear

The 1939 Werber arrived today and I'm absolutely delighted with it. It's a great fit. I love the leather which the areas of grain and smoother areas-just like originals. The colour is very similar to my 1933 ELC Werber. The standard of John's workmanship is superb. I have customised it by adding a 1930s fan-tail Talon zip slider.

I will get some pictures taken of me wearing it in due course. :)

Cobblers161

I'm looking forward to seeing this as it's a contract I've considered ordering. Don't forget to smile Andrew!

You'll find the leather develops nicely and you're right the contrast is nice. The smooth areas will develop a little character but not enough to diminish the effect. I'll hopefully have some further shots of the United up shortly.

Airfrog, that is a very handsome jacket indeed.

airfrogusmc

Cobblers161 said:
I'm looking forward to seeing this as it's a contract I've considered ordering. Don't forget to smile Andrew!

You'll find the leather develops nicely and you're right the contrast is nice. The smooth areas will develop a little character but not enough to diminish the effect. I'll hopefully have some further shots of the United up shortly.

Airfrog, that is a very handsome jacket indeed.
Thanks. The 422 hasn't been getting a lot of wear lately and to warm lately for the M445.

Roughwear

Just got round to having some pics of it taken. It has three weeks of light wear.

003-57.jpg

004-47.jpg

005-52.jpg

Marv

Very nice looking Werber Andrew, did ever get around to giving it the hot water treatment since these pics were taken......if so, how did it come out and any chance of updated pics. :)