• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POTUS' A-2

ButteMT61

2012-03-25T060204Z_4_CBRE82O0ACS00_RTROPTP_2_KOREA-NORTH-OBAMA.JPG

Too bad JC doesn't supply them!

Clark J

JC was going to but his wind generator is down and it was cloudy so his backup solar panels didn't work either.......GO Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Clark J said:
JC was going to but his wind generator is down and it was cloudy so his backup solar panels didn't work either.......GO Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ET TU BRUTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But he did approve an already approved PART of the Keystone pipeline, Oklahoma to Texas (which are border states for all intents and purposes). Now how do we get the oil down from Canada????? nuff said.

ButteMT61

I tried to avoid all appearances of my personal feelings here, sans the jacket. I'd be posting for pages if I did...and probably get the boot as well :lol:

A

Anonymous

Sorry did not mean to post a border line political statement. How bout, "Nice jacket to bad it doesn't fit" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

derleicaman

Could have made some smart a** comments about what is he looking for with the binocs :twisted:

Better to stay away from the ploitical stuff and just agree that the jacket has all the worst traits of the current issue A-2.

Just got back from seeing "Acts of Valor" and my son had to tell me to stop moving as my GW HH Dubow was squeeking too much! Unlike the president's, at least mine fits me properly :D

ButteMT61

I'm emailing the White House to suggest Good Wear make the jackets from now on. No joke, that's not cool. I get it's likely "mil-spec" like the rest of the guys get, but come on! If I get that patch on my chest, I want a nice friggin' jacket :lol:

Dr H

I plan to send a polite e-mail asking which mall the POTUSs use when they buy their jackets...
This one is awful, Bush's G-1 left me similarly unimpressed... :?

johnwayne

Saw this on last nights News and thought how it looked more than one size too big! My Mrs said "I just knew you would have to say something" when I remarked on it!!
Did he have a flak jacket underneath?

cheers
Wayne

Atticus

Dr H said:
I plan to send a polite e-mail asking which mall the POTUSs use when they buy their jackets...
Yeah...in Eastern North Carolina, we'd call this a "blivit".

untitled-2.jpg

AF

Dr H

Yup...that's the one I had in mind. :roll:
TB meanwhile styled by C&A... :cool:
Incidentally, what breed is the pooch? Has the look of an ESS about it... :D
Out walking with the spaniel and the poodle :?

Atticus

Robert Weissman: Good morning, Mr. President. Your brief will begin in a moment, but here's the bottom line. North Korea is rattling its sword again. Iran may be getting a nuke much sooner than we thought. The Israeli Prime Minister is here to meet with you and he's coming unglued. Gas prices are threatening to stall the economic recovery. Some mildly retarded rent-a-cop shot a kid in Florida. Your Health Care Bill is before the Supreme Court. Some army Sgt. went crazy and killed a bunch of Afghan civilians. Oh, and the DSCP people are here for your A-2 fitting.

Barry: I really can’t do the fitting this morning. How about early next week?

Robert Weissman: No can do, Mr. President. Monday, you’ve got to be in South Korea looking thoughtfully across the DMV with a pair of binoculars. You’ll need your jacket by then.

Barry: Well then just go get me a flippin’ jacket off the rack. Hell, ain’t that what WWII bomber crews had to do?

Robert Weissman: NO. NO. NO. We want you to have a proper military fit and how the military actually wore their jackets is not relevant to that issue. Honestly, we’re concerned about your internet appearance, Mr. President. We are particularly afraid that some people on a forum called the Vintage Leather Jacket Index Page will see your sleeves tunneling.

Barry: Vintage Leather who? Ain’t that the crowd that orders $1200.00, tailor made, size 56 T, authentic WWII jackets, wears them for a week and then puts them on e-bay? And just what the hell is sleeve tunneling?

Robert Weissman: Yes, Mr. President. Our best information indicates that four or five of the guys on VLJ who are actually American Citizens might vote for you in 2012...depending on what kind of authentic reproduction jacket you wear.

Barry: OK, Bob. Cancel Netanyahu and let me see the DSCP geeks.

a2jacketpatches

Atticus said:
Dr H said:
Yeah...in Eastern North Carolina, we'd call this a "blivit".

untitled-2.jpg

AF
Would a blivit be what my Dad called a flibby? 10lbs of **** in a 5lb bag?