• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irvin fan No 01.

Andrew

Interestingly this one is a different one from all the rest. It has 3 horizontal seams across the front...

Selling it using the hidden bidder technique- that method just has "something to hide" written all over it.

I recall seeing the one with lettering on the front a while ago too.

A

Anonymous

Leadsky said:
This is totally ridiculous- this guy seems to really have a really bad Irvin itch at the moment.....

That adds up to a total of 2685GBP of sheepskin all bought in the last 3 months. Now I feel totally normal.

Well, you know how it is finding a good one. There a lot of cack about.

spitfire

I'm half expecting him to turn up here,proclaiming he is a long term collector,and wowing us all with his collection :lol:

Roughwear

Tranquility Base said:
Leadsky said:
This is totally ridiculous- this guy seems to really have a really bad Irvin itch at the moment.....

That adds up to a total of 2685GBP of sheepskin all bought in the last 3 months. Now I feel totally normal.

Well, you know how it is finding a good one. There a lot of cack about.

He will have a long wait to get a superb near mint example as they rarely come up for sale.

A

Anonymous

I've been holding back a container load (50+) of unworn 38-39 pattern Irvin for some time. Maybe it's time to unload them.