• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you please help me to find the brand of this leather jacket?

indoverificator

Hi all,

its been a while since my last post, now I (again) need your opinion regarding my leather jacket, does anyone know what is the brand of this old jacket? the label kinda blur and I still cannot read it, hopefully someone in here can help me please.

I appreciated your opinion and thank you for your help.

robrinay

The lettering may show up under ‘black light’ - UV light - if the local store has a lamp to check for forged bank notes they might help or you can buy one cheap. First though take a close up of the label with your phone and use the photo app to change to black and white and other effects etc. and to zoom in on parts of it. Also a hand lens might help show up the letters if you magnify each and make a note of each on paper in place with any gaps - any missing letters might be obvious.

indoverificator

The lettering may show up under ‘black light’ - UV light - if the local store has a lamp to check for forged bank notes they might help or you can buy one cheap. First though take a close up of the label with your phone and use the photo app to change to black and white and other effects etc. and to zoom in on parts of it. Also a hand lens might help show up the letters if you magnify each and make a note of each on paper in place with any gaps - any missing letters might be obvious.

Thank you for your advise, will try it soon. hope it works.

MikeyB-17

This is bugging me, because the label looks familiar, although I haven't been able to find a pic of a similar one. Cool jacket.