• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why ?????

TOMG1401

If this post is successful it will be my 3rd in 6 months, why am I having an insane amount of trouble connecting to the Forum? No problem viewing as a lurker, as soon as I try to log in it goes no where, and if the log in is successful hitting a thread proves impossible, any thoughts? What changed????

johnwayne

Gotta say whenever anyone posts a link then rarely do they open for me - the header shows up but nothing else and yes I do wait for a while before giving up!! An example is Skyhawks A1 offer on the Buy/Sell page, I can't see see a damn thing!!!
Cheers
Wayne

Last edited:

Technonut2112

Gotta say whenever anyone posts a link then rarely do they open for me - the header shows up but nothing else and yes I do wait for a while before giving up!! An example is Skyhawks A1 offer on the Buy/Sell page, I can't see see a damn thing!!!
Cheers
Wayne

I have no idea... It must be something on your end somehow. Skyhawk's' A-1 link opens directly to eBay for me with no issues. The A-1 has already been sold BTW....

johnwayne

Hmm, I'll keep on trying then, oddly some do but most don't, weird!
Cheers
Wayne
Ps only a vague interest in Skyhawks post, I'm still jacketed out but always look!!