• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who’ll be the first to get one

A2 B3au

chenille, layered leathers or just painted… anything is possible in terms of tattoos
F91C4011-F3D2-4BBE-AA2C-BEC4CDADCE10.png

B-Man2

Boy that’s pretty realistic for a tattoo.
Since I don’t have any tats, I can only venture an opinion, but to me it looks like someone just placed a patch on their arm and took the photo.

Rob (Tattoo A2) can this really be an artistically drawn Tattoo?

Silver Surfer

man, I like the idea of it being sewn directly to the arm. shower? naw, not this moke. poison ivy? yikes. pain? yup, and plenty of it, just the way some folks like it.

A2 B3au

Just a patch on some ones arm, no way is it an actual tattoo.
Million pcent a tattoo… if u check his Instagram page you can see his/her/they or thems work.. there are video images and videos of actual ink on actual skin
831E651E-40AE-4C81-9C38-0244F31A0BB4.png

B-Man2

So….. let’s just look at this tat for a minute ….aside from its esthetic appearance which truly is an impressive artistic piece …. Is there any guy that we know who would even think about carrying this around on his body for the rest of his life ? … Just asking ..
I remember several years back when I was crazy into Harleys and owned a couple. I went to Bike Week in Daytona Beach Fl, and I was about 30 seconds from getting onto the table of a well known biker tattoo artist. I was a first time Cherry with no tats . I really wanted to get a special one that I liked and was just a little hesitant at the time. As I stood there waiting for my turn on the table, I overheard this hot chick behind me say to her boyfriend …” Why in the F—k would you want to put a picture on your body for the rest of your life….that you wouldn’t want hanging on the wall of your home ?”
It made me think about it for about 25 seconds and I wimped out and stepped out of line . I still think about it today….. because I still want that first tattoo . Crazy huh !
Go figure .

John Luder

In the '70s, I thought about getting a tat on one of my calves, but my heifer seemed like a better idea. Glad I didn't.
Perfect reasoning, that gal in line behind you, B-Man.
You wouldn't believe the gang tats I saw, or saw photos of, when I was a prosecutor in LA County. I started to describe a particular tat found in the joint, but I know some of you, especially you of tender years, are a tad squeamish. Imagine the worst and/or stupidest thing you can, and it's someone's tattoo, maybe even on their throat or face.
In the immortal words of The Bart, "Ay, carumba".