• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What was the most expensive jacket you owned and how much did it cost?

Kermit3D

Okay, I have a slightly different problem. When I spend a lot of money on a jacket, my wife is sincerely happy for me and tells me something like "it's your money, do as you please" or "we only have one life".
You think I'm lucky ? yes for sure ! and no ... I wish I could count on someone reasonable to stop me. :D

To answer the question, the most expensive jacket is the one I haven't received yet : a B-6 Good Wear, counting shipping and taxes, I think I'll get it for about 2000 euros (or more).

mulceber

Okay, I have a slightly different problem. When I spend a lot of money on a jacket, my wife is sincerely happy for me and tells me something like "it's your money, do as you please" or "we only have one life".
You think I'm lucky ? yes for sure ! and no ... I wish I could count on someone reasonable to stop me. :D
@Nnatalie is much the same. In fact, the “it’s your money” line could have been a direct quotation. She’s also slightly amused by the whole thing, however, and occasionally she gets annoyed about closet space. :D

20220827_174558.jpg
20220827_174654.jpg