• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

CombatWombat

A B-15 that's patched up as a "RF-4B" driver
(Sorry for the toilet shot.....too dark to take a picture before I went to hospital)
171807712932070407739387809225.jpg

CK90

A somewhat unusual view of yours truly caught redhanded doing a bit of spaniel training early one morning on one of our trail cams. GW RW - not fully zipped up - shock horror!

View attachment 151217
Always in action, Micawber. I have a Weimaraner here in desperate need of some training/tuning up. Seeing your pup photos though, always reminds me fondly, emotionally, of my old spaniels.

Flightengineer

I bought the original Ralph Edwards G-1 size 48 from the G.W. Sales pages recently..
I think the fit is fair, but I do wish it had a bit more length..
Fit Opinions welcome ..

View attachment 151421View attachment 151423View attachment 151425View attachment 151427
Lovely jacket. The fit is OK in my opinion, the sleeves are correct, but the fact that the length seems a bit on the short side - well, if you were flying in it, such a length would be an advantage instead of a disadvantage.
In any case, this is the original, and what could be better than the original?