• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with this seller?

ausreenactor

G'day!

This is the Mexican Mayor who retracted the very high bid $1400? on a recent forum members auction. His retraction left me as the high
bidder. He then bid on Silver Surfers Irvin and then that jacket auction ended too. I am not sure if his items sell or not? But like you said...lists lots, sells stuff all. Maybe lack of interest. Check the ELC Guest Book?? Might have put it on there??

Couchy

Roughwear

Thanks Couchy. I was not after the jacket as I have a decent 1940 ELC Irvin, but others may have been interested in it. It is not advertised on the ELC guestbook. I have had trouble with him as a potential buyer and have blocked him from all my auctions as he was abusive.

I have bid on that Eastman twice now. The first time he left it on ebay for six out of the seven days. And then gone!! When I entreated as to why he removed said jacket, I received no reply. The second time it stayed on ebay for a couple of days. I'd be afraid to win that thing. I'd rather waist my money buying a lottery ticket. At least I'd have a probable chance, say one in 720 billion, of seeing anything from the investment.

Falcon_52

If I lived in Mexico, the last piece of clothing on my list of "must haves" would be ANY type of heavy shearling flight jacket. :? I guess I can't figure out why he keeps acquiring these unless he's just purely a collector. In a good year there may be a week where you could wear one of these jackets and only if at altitude in the mountains.

Noel

ausreenactor

If he is in fact a Mayor, like ours here, he would be off on fact finding junkets/trade missions to all the great tourist destinations!! Probably makes a deduction on them too..

Couchy