• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the biggest part of your collection (? maker,type)

PaulGT3

Some people like Kelso's, some people like ELC's some like Goodwear, who is the biggest part of your collection?
You can do this anyway you like (makes it fun) what is the biggest part of your collections? Is it a maker?
a type? or what? It could be original Irvins. Or a bunch of Eastmans or Original A2's or Kelso A2's or
several USAuthentics, or a 6 kelso A2's
What makes up the largest part of your collection?
I have 5 Goodwears

Dr H

Re: What is the biggest part of your collection (? maker,typ

Take a look at the recent 'what's in your inventory?' thread Paul, all revealed there.

zoomer

Eastman, with 4 A-2s (2 RW 1401s, 1 Werber, 1 Pearl) and 2 A-1s (1 cape, 1 steer).

PaulGT3

Doc good point. I didnt want the whole inventory just what is the most in your closet and why.
I guess the inventory thread should cover it though.

Marv

mine is Eastman with two A2s, one G1 and one Irvin

Peter Graham

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but the biggest part of my collection is my three 64 Alpha's with Crown zippers, L-2B, N-2B, MA-1, or my three L-2B's.

PaulGT3

Peter you answered correctly. I was just wondering what makes up the largest part of your collection.
Or who do you lean to when you see a jacket up for sale.

Skip

Not sure how you answer this when I have 3 jackets all made by different makers, but am interested in finding an M-422 E. T. Church at the moment. Sorry, a bit bi-swing biased, but there is a BK A-2 coming eventually.