• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What have I got here!!!??

bazelot

Ok so I just bought this jacket thinking it was a depot rebuilt Church M-422A with added USN stencil on the back. It's still a depot rebuilt but I am stumped as to the contract. Any ideas? Now I am leaning more towards Willis and Geiger.

Flight.jpg

Flight2.jpg

Flight1.jpg

Flight0.jpg

Flight13.jpg

Flight10.jpg

Flight9.jpg

Flight8.jpg

Flight7-1.jpg

Flight7.jpg

Flight6.jpg

Flight5.jpg

Flight4.jpg

Roughwear

It is definitely not a G&F jacket as it does not have the separate pen pocket and the lining is not burgundy. W&G may well be the maker.

bazelot

It is indeed a Willis & Geiger M-422A. It's weird but I hadn't seen one in a long time. All the ones listed on Ebay seemed to be G&F and Edmund T. Church. Thanks for the help!

bazelot

I am supposed to receive it today so I will post better pictures today but it does look like it is in awesome shape. Those depot rebuilt are funny and it would be great to know the complete history behind a jacket like t

bazelot

just received the jacket. THe leather is awesome!!!! THickest leather I have seen on a willis & Geiger. It really feels bulletproof. THe collar is also in amazing condition and original to the jacket. No weak spots on that one.
Now all I need is a label. Platon you wouldn't have one now would you?