• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s Happening With WWII Impressions ?

B-Man2

Just wondering if WWII Impressions is still in the mix so to speak . Haven’t heard from anyone buying anything from them in ages . The owner posted here a few years ago and now nothing . I’ve looked at their website and they are out of most of the important items and there’s no re-stocking info or dates . Has anyone bought something from them lately ?
Has anyone got any Intel about their plans to restock stuff ?
Just wondering .... :oops:

ausreenactor

Sruff all since November last year. Reduced demand perhaps.... Prices are well above ATF.... and they are going gang busters with a new facility...

foster

Bought a few items from them last summer, and exchanged some e-mails a few weeks ago. Asked about an item that they might make again, they thanked me for the interest and said if they made it again they would make a note that I am after one.

Lorenzo_l

I've been interested in their Tanker Jacket, second pattern, but it's been out of stock for years now. I emailed them last year and was told that they would produce the tanker again and that they would notify me when. Nothing so far.

Last edited:

Enigma1938

Bought a set of buttons for a M43 Field jacket from them three weeks ago. Everything went normal or better said it went excellent. Stuff came bretty quick and quality is great.

B-Man2

Been trying to buy a pair of boots off them but last I heard ... everything’s out of stock and it’s been like that for a long time . The owner was a member here at one time but he’s gone and haven’t heard from him in a while .

Chandler

Been trying to buy a pair of boots off them but last I heard ...
Have they got a boot you can't find at another supplier?

*Edit: just saw their Marine jump boots that no one else seems to have. I know a lot of people have asked Rollin to make them, but he hasn't sounded too enthusiastic.

Last edited:

Chandler

Paramarine jump boots are very eccentric. It's the sort of item they might sell a few dozen, while other vendors are focusing on boots they stock in the hundreds.
But they *are* pretty cool looking.

Though it's hard to believe they held up well on Pacific islands.