• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wearable sized original A-2 jacket, 42-18246-P ??

greyhound52

Nice looking jacket. I had one in a size 42 which fit I mostly take 44s in originals so they tend to run large like he states. If you need a 46 this might work.

Roughwear

Well someone certainly got a bargain with this A2. The finish to the hh leather from this contract is prone to wear, but apart from the folds it looks to be in good order.

havocpaul

Don't like the look of that leather especially the state of the back, that's more than just folds it's on its way to cracking apart, can't see it being a bargain unless prices have really risen that much recently.

Roughwear

havocpaul said:
Don't like the look of that leather especially the state of the back, that's more than just folds it's on its way to cracking apart, can't see it being a bargain unless prices have really risen that much recently.

I'm not sure how the jacket developed the folds marks. They may be the start of cracking, but I think not. This is a relatively rare contract and I believe the leather is sound with its original surface in tact. The lining is also in very good order and the knits have some repairable nips. $900 is a very fair price for it.

bombs away

Hello,

I'm the seller of this jacket so I can tell the exact condition of the jacket.
As I said in the description, the leather is in very good / excellent condition, very supple. It can be worn everyday without any hesitation.
The fold marks are light, not cracking at all. And I believe that with a good conditioner they can disappear.
The previous owner of the jacket was Jeroen from the forum. He can confirm the excellent condition of the jacket.
The price was honest in my opinion. It has been sold in a few hours so I guess it was fair !

All the best,

Tim.

Roughwear

bombs away said:
Hello,

I'm the seller of this jacket so I can tell the exact condition of the jacket.
As I said in the description, the leather is in very good / excellent condition, very supple. It can be worn everyday without any hesitation.
The fold marks are light, not cracking at all. And I believe that with a good conditioner they can disappear.
The previous owner of the jacket was Jeroen from the forum. He can confirm the excellent condition of the jacket.
The price was honest in my opinion. It has been sold in a few hours so I guess it was fair !

All the best,

Tim.

Thanks for the clarification Tim. Well done for such a quick sale. I have a size 44 from the same contract and like the athletic appearance of the jacket.

LtGustl

Servus from Vienna,

a friend of mine bought this jacket.
The leather is soft & the jacket is wearable. The fold are very light, no beginning of cracking.

kindest regards

Roughwear

LtGustl said:
Servus from Vienna,

a friend of mine bought this jacket.
The leather is soft & the jacket is wearable. The fold are very light, no beginning of cracking.

kindest regards

I'm glad it worked out well for the buyer. :)