• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

Pa12

Just got this in the mail
IMG_5972.jpeg

B-Man2

Sorry guys. Twisting your tits a bit. It’s a knock off. 80 bucks shipped :p Im too hard on watches to invest a lot of money in one so this suits me right down to the ground.
Would you please post a photo of the back of the watch?

Last edited:

Pa12

Would you please post a photo of the back of the watch?
I’ve never seen a real one in the flesh. Surprised how small they are but very comfortable. I’d always bought chronograph pilot watches in the past. Or as we used to rib our flight crews “big watch little dick”;)

Pilot

Was mine a while ago…
The Wehrmacht D..H Tre Tacche.
Longines supplied ( via diplomatic channels and Spain ) watches and mechanisms to the Wehrmacht until approx. 1944 Sept… so did many other Swiss brands.. incl. Rolex.
„ money doesn’t stink“ a German sayingView attachment 141573View attachment 141575
Edit…
The Allieds got extremely irritated about the only half hidden but very open and obvious collaboration of the Swiss industry with the Wehrmacht.. and created some only half hidden retaliation.. read ( 70 accidental :) ) bombings…of the bespoken collaboration industrial parks.
See below… even nowadays its still a very touchy subject…

Edit…
Still nowadays, most profitable business..
Selling weapons and alike to all involved from all sides…

Last edited: