• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to share the story of my brand LeathersInn

LeathersInn

Hello Members,

Hoping I am not going against the community guidelines. But here it goes.

I'm Junaid from Karachi, Pakistan, and I'm reaching out to share something close to my heart. Recently, I joined this forum, and I'm really hoping to find some support from folks who appreciate quality leather jackets.

Let me tell you about 'LeathersInn,' a brand that means the world to me. I started this journey three years ago with a simple dream – to make luxury leather jackets affordable for everyone. I noticed big brands charging crazy prices, and others selling basic jackets for over $200. It just didn't seem right, and I wanted to make a change.

Before I launched LeathersInn, I traveled across Pakistan, visiting different places where they make leather. I wanted to learn everything – how they do it and, most importantly, how to make jackets that are top-notch but won't break the bank.

The early days of LeathersInn were supported by my cousin in Chicago, IL. We set up a little spot in Hawthorn Mall, Vernon Hills https://maps.app.goo.gl/Dtre6x3GZCkePTre8, during Christmas, and people loved our jackets. But then, the mall started renovating, and we had to make a tough call to shift from selling in person to selling online. Take a look at what we've got on our website: https://www.leathersinn.com/.

Wondering how we're standing up against the big brands? Here's the deal:

• ⭐ Top-quality 100% Real Leather Jackets: We put a lot of care into making each one.
  • Free Shipping Worldwide: We want everyone to have a chance to wear our jackets.
  • Free Size Customization: I'll personally give you a call when you order to get your measurements just right. And guess what? It won't cost you a thing!

Here's a little secret I can't keep to myself: I'm working on something special – Painted Leather Jackets. It's still in the works, but you can get a sneak peek here:

I'd really love to hear what you think about our jackets, the prices, everything. Your honest thoughts mean a lot, and I promise to take your feedback to heart as we keep building up LeathersInn.

Thanks a bunch! ♥

Junaid Ahmed
Founder, LeathersInn

mulceber

@LeathersInn, you're certainly welcome to show your wares, since this is the Reproduction Manufacturers section. Word to the wise though, I don't think you're likely to find much traction on this forum. Our bread and butter is highly-accurate reproductions of flight jackets from World War II, and most of us are quite wary of "100% Genuine Leather."

LeathersInn

Hello @petermack09 / @ludospeed

Thank you for the comments, Since I shared my brand vision. Don't worry I would try to make them as much as affordable and would range them from $250 -$300 max. Also I would be going with custom Paints without an extra cost.

@petermack09 You can reach me out at [email protected] and not only I can manufacture the leather jacket and can do the custom paint work for you also.

Hello @mulceber - Thank you, totally appreciate your valuable feedback. I will definitely check out the forum in detail to understand the World War II Leather Jackets and will try to incorporate them in my brand also.

OperationCoffee

List a jacket or two on eBay and post the link (s). Let’s see how they do. The website isn’t loading for me. Why not change the name to Leather inc. . You know what an Inn is ? The name is pretty feeble.

LeathersInn

List a jacket or two on eBay and post the link (s). Let’s see how they do. The website isn’t loading for me. Why not change the name to Leather inc. . You know what an Inn is ? The name is pretty feeble.

Hello @OperationCoffee

Thank you for your message. Yes, I am setting up the products on Amazon, once done I will share the link here also.

Actually, with the brand name ‘Leathers + Inn’ my perspective and vision is to add all the products that can be made from Leather. Like Bags, Shoes, Wallets etc.

But I am unable to find quality manufacturers for those who can provide me the products based on my requirements so still working on it.

You can try the URL again. Tested on different IP’s its working https://www.leathersinn.com/ - Sorry for the inconvenience.

OperationCoffee

Hello @OperationCoffee

Thank you for your message. Yes, I am setting up the products on Amazon, once done I will share the link here also.

Actually, with the brand name ‘Leathers + Inn’ my perspective and vision is to add all the products that can be made from Leather. Like Bags, Shoes, Wallets etc.

But I am unable to find quality manufacturers for those who can provide me the products based on my requirements so still working on it.

You can try the URL again. Tested on different IP’s it’s working https://www.leathersinn.com/ - Sorry for the inconvenience.
List on eBay. Start a jacket at a given price or best offer and see how many people bite. Much better than Amazon to test the market