• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ Victory Girls

dav3469

Re: VLJ Victory Girl

Cliff said:
Yes Yes Yes !!....that definately enough about the aeroplanes.... ;) ;)

Umm yes, Emerald gets my vote as well. (both are beauties however) :D

442RCT

dav3469 said:
Cliff said:

I'm thinking there's no need to pick just one lady to be the VLJ Victory Girl Pin-up...I'm just gonna go with
VLJ Victory Girls !!!
The more the merrier :lol:

By request, I've added Michelle to the VLJ Victory Girls.
To those who may remember, Michelle is a commercial pilot and flight instructor.

A

Anonymous

There is twelve month in a year why not have twelve girls .Jusy my 2 cents worth !

All the breast Jeff

dav3469

442RCT said:
dav3469 said:
Cliff said:

I'm thinking there's no need to pick just one lady to be the VLJ Victory Girl Pin-up...I'm just gonna go with
VLJ Victory Girls !!!
The more the merrier :lol:

By request, I've added Michelle to the VLJ Victory Girls.
To those who may remember, Michelle is a commercial pilot and flight instructor.

Excellent idea..... plural is better!

442RCT

Swing said:
442RCT said:

God dammit, the pictures in that slide show aren't big enough!

~Swing

So what were you expectin' dang 'nabbit...a fold out ?
girlshooter.jpg

442RCT

Bring back Pilot Gal, though...PLEASE! Maybe she'd like an Earhart or Jackie Cochran style, like breeches or white coveralls.
Michelle, read your post and said she'll be more than pleased and honored to return as Amelia or Jackie...they were two of her idols and role models growing up. She's already scheduled a photoshoot for the near future. :D

ps- I didn't know this before, Michelle told me she was a runway model before she became a pilot.

zoomer

I am not one little bit surprised at that news. Thanks Michelle! (and of course 442!)

CHECK6

what a good idea for everymonth a different victory girl,and all together for season's greetings
fab

Starlight

Hello everyone, this is Emerald. I registered as "Starlight" since that is my middle name! I'm flattered by all of you that liked my photos, thank you! Thank you Jay for the opportunity to be a part of your site, you guys have a great thing going here! I would love to be your "Victory Girl" and do more with you guys in the future! We all need someone to cheer us on when life presents us with a battle, what ever sort that may be...I've learned to be my own mascot, so to speak, and I always leave the house prepared for "anything life brings my way". Thanks again! I hope my "Starlight" is a light for you in dark times!

442RCT

Hey Emerald, glad to see you posting for your fans here.
Let's ask them if they have any WW2 pin-up 'themes' they'd like us to put together for them. :idea:

Jay

dujardin

hello Starlight,

welcome aboard....
it's a pleasure for us to have you here, a real starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
and for sure a photos of you dressed like a WAAF on the wing of a P51 (or other) would please us, you see; something like Christina Aguilera in his Candy Man song.

byebyeeeeeee and lot's of kisssssssss

friendship from Belgium

marcel

just for joke, would you marry me ;)

Dr H

dujardin said:

Gee Marcel, you know how to make a girl feel wanted ;)

But for the record, my vote goes with Emerald/Starlight too...

A

Anonymous

dujardin said:
hello Starlight,

marcel

Marcel she can"t marry you she is not a priest . :lol:

All the best Jeff