• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ Victory Girl - Kristen

dujardin

jack aranda said:
Will there eventually be a calendar?

the only calendar i will buy is a calendar with one and only one lady

january..... Michelle
february.....Michelle
march........

aso....

december...Michelle

;)

442RCT

jack aranda said:
Will there eventually be a calendar?

A VLJ Victory Girl Calendar :?:
I suppose I could go to the drug store and custom make one up for you guys who want one.

I started this photography thing as a lark, just showing my jackets being worn by pretty models. I wasn't expecting any more than just having fun with it, I like pretty girls, jackets and aircraft. Like my jacket 'accumulating' (I'm not a serious collector, I was just buying stuff at random), this photography thing has kept me busy...instead of casting for models, the models are now contacting me, wanting to do aviation or military 'Pin-Up' girl photo shoots for their portfolios. I've been invited to an air museum for a photo shoot, and a clothing seller asked me to photograph my models wearing his aviation imprinted thongs and t-tops...I'm guessing it's because I work cheap...zero down and zero payments. :roll:

dujardin

so, congratsssssssssssssssss

for me, just Michelle for each month

cover signed by her, and added under the signature a big lipstick kiss....
......... and her phone number ;)

442RCT

dujardin said:

I'll ask Michelle if she wants you to call her, she might be flattered that she has a potential stalker in Europe...she doesn't speak French so you'll have to profess your admiration for her in American English. :lol: :lol: :lol: btw- Michelle is almost 6 feet tall (183 cm to you) and has a boyfriend. ;)

388306_190613104356386_100002230945950_419167_2100516824_n.jpg

navvet

You have a good eye for fashion models, 442, and a sense of humor that should only be to your advantage. Keep up the good work! :D
Paul

A

Anonymous

dujardin said:

Obama ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: