• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ HALL OF FAME ELIMINATION ROUND

B-Man2

Ok the nominations are over and the elimination round of voting begins. Please vote ONLY ONCE for the jacket of your choice by simply posting a thumbs up “Like” under the photo of the jacket you would like to see go to the final round of competition for the VLJ HALL OF FAME. Votes will be tallied until March 20th , 12 midnight , US Eastern Daylight Time. We have 18 entries and jackets having only one vote or zero votes will be eliminated in this round. Jackets having more than one vote will continue to the final round of the competition. So let the voting begin.

Last edited:

B-Man2

JACKET#1
59FA4099-1597-4F97-9AAF-7981CE6EEBD2.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Ok guys that’s all of them . Unfortunately I was unable to download Juanito’s entry because he submitted his photo via another platform and the only way to use the photo was to purchase it ….. Juanito if you want to send me your photo via VLJ so that I can download it I will add it to the rest .
Remember ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON. Jackets that receive one vote or no votes will be eliminated from the final round .
Good Luck to all
Cheers