• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Sears Fieldmaster

I haven't bought anything in quite a while, but I couldn't resist picking this up. I'm guessing it's from the 50s, if anyone knows for sure let me know. I just got it off the bay so I won't get it for a while yet. It looks to be in pretty decent shape with some nice grain to the leather. I thought maybe you guys would like to see it.

KGrHqNhkE5ofIn5dBOjRjlorF_3.jpg

KGrHqJl4E6BOe6WrBOjRj6td3w_3.jpg

KGrHqZjE6IiDP93BOjRjryon_3.jpg

fedoralover

asiamiles

Very nice jacket...I bet you paid far less for it than for an A-2 repro, and I know which I'd rather have.

Dr H

asiamiles said:
Very nice jacket...I bet you paid far less for it than for an A-2 repro, and I know which I'd rather have.

Miles, we're singing from the same songsheet on this one :ugeek:

asiamiles said:

You got that right, about $800 less than my Goodwear, which was one of the reasons I couldn't resist, plus the fact that I don't have any "black" jackets. This one has some character and was just my size.

fedoralover

vintage patina

fedoralover said:
I haven't bought anything in quite a while, but I couldn't resist picking this up. I'm guessing it's from the 50s, if anyone knows for sure let me know. I just got it off the bay so I won't get it for a while yet. It looks to be in pretty decent shape with some nice grain to the leather. I thought maybe you guys would like to see it.

KGrHqNhkE5ofIn5dBOjRjlorF_3.jpg

KGrHqJl4E6BOe6WrBOjRj6td3w_3.jpg

KGrHqZjE6IiDP93BOjRjryon_3.jpg

fedoralover

Hi fedoralover, by any chance could we see what the jacket looks like being worn? :)

Here's a shot of it and a close up of the front. This has been the only jacket I've been wearing since I got it. It fit me perfectly and is really comfortable. Can anyone put a date on this?? One knowledgeable person thought it was either late 50s or early 60s. Please excuse the red-eye, my glaucoma meds make me look like a druggy.

DSCN0629.jpg

RSCN0630.jpg

fedoralover