• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schott Leather Jacket

Jagdflieger

Hey Guys,

I wanna show you one of my Schott Leather Jackets. I had never seen a schott Like this, when I found it.

Does anyone have an idea, how old it is, or the model name?

I really Like The color :) So, what do You think?

Greatings from Germany

B-Man2

Very nice jacket.
I’m sure someone can ID it for you.
Tell us how you found it.

Jagdflieger

Thank You :) I think These days its to cold, to wear ,but spring is coming soon ...

I found it on a fleamarket. The dealer had No Connection to the Jacket and also no Informations.

He had this Jacket and two russian Military Coats with Sheepfur.

robrinay

It’s looks like a Schott multipanel halfbelt jacket. I’ve got one in black made fairly recently (1980’s - 90’s I think) by Schott Europe a remake of a Schott NYC jacket that they made in the 1950’s and 60’s.
Interestingly Lesco Leathers NYC made a near identical jacket in the 1950’s/60’s
I see yours has had a zip in liner - mine doesn’t have this feature so yours could be earlier than mine and may even be a Schott NYC version. I’m sure someone else will chip in and correct me if I’m wrong but Gail at Schott referred to mine as a Multipanel.
Nice find!

Last edited: