• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vintage jacket pages

johnnynotoes-1

http://moorecustom.com/jackets/Moore_Ja ... tility.htm Found this link to a defunct site. The link is dead I'm afraid. At least it was for me. However if you paste navy moto / utility jackets into the exact phrasing bar using Googles advanced search mode there's an interesting couple of pages. Might this lad be a member here??? Very handy sizing reference as well. Particularly for vintage G-1s.

Seems like the start of a great site that suddenly aborted. Nice detail pics and descriptions.

I posted this in utility moto but thought it might be missed. Navy jacket info may be of some interest.

rpmooreii

Hi guys,

I responded to the other post on this subject. This is my site and it is still up; the gentleman who posted just did not get the complete URL.

...Roger

johnnynotoes-1

Hey there...I thought I had locked into something long dead. The initial link wouldn't let me go any further into the site. Further poking about set me up straight. Nice info there, I'm sure it can be of use to many. A roundabout thanks for your work! J.