• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage and Repro Flight Jackets Facebook Group

dadgad

Hello everybody
This thread is for anyone that's comfortable sharing their Facebook (if have any) with everyone. I'd like to remember you that this is a closed group.
Admins must approve requests for new members to join. Anyone can see the group description, but only members can see the Wall, discussion board, and photos.. We can have a better understanding of what everyone is like. If anyone wants to add me as a friend go ahead just let me know what your username is on here. Looking forward to seeing some of you on there.

Vintage and Repro Flight Jackets

watchmanjimg

I joined the group, although this is the first time I've thought about it in months. Can't see any harm in joining but to each his own, as always.

zoomer

Some of us FB'ers hate getting invites, because it's so damn easy to do that everyone and his kitty cat does it to people they barely know. (Present company excepted of course.)

Then there's the issue of having to use your real name, or else start a completely new sock puppet identity just for that one group.

USMC_GAU-21

Steve, as the post said "anyone interested" You obviously are not. We get it.

Why post again......

Sorry, but it seems you were a little over zealous to say "No" twice.

Gy Dan

Steve27752

USMC_GAU-21 said:
Steve, as the post said "anyone interested" You obviously are not. We get it.

Why post again......

Sorry, but it seems you were a little over zealous to say "No" twice.

Gy Dan

The 'invite' comes up and I say No :twisted:

better duck

Can't say "not interested" as I don't know what it would bring me. Especially: what would it give me more than VLJ already does?