• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very nice Perry 40/42

Silver Surfer

i have an original size 40 perry, and the one on the bay is bigger, so i have to assume that it is mislabeled, and is actually a size 42. the folks at bill kelso mfg did a kickass job, from soup to nuts. even going so far as to removing and resetting the collar clips and snaps when installing the liner. serious attention to details here. i highly recommend bill kelso to anyone who needs top of the line work done on their original a-2s. furthermore, my opinion is that bill kelso is now the best in the business for restoration work, bar none. as i said in the listing, this perry is now a no hassle, no worry, wearer.

Dr H

Good choice, should make a fine jacket.
Lucky that's a 44 or I'd be bidding too!

Roughwear

Silver Surfer said:
i have an original size 40 perry, and the one on the bay is bigger, so i have to assume that it is mislabeled, and is actually a size 42. the folks at bill kelso mfg did a kickass job, from soup to nuts. even going so far as to removing and resetting the collar clips and snaps when installing the liner. serious attention to details here. i highly recommend bill kelso to anyone who needs top of the line work done on their original a-2s. furthermore, my opinion is that bill kelso is now the best in the business for restoration work, bar none. as i said in the listing, this perry is now a no hassle, no worry, wearer.

Vic,

So what's the story with the label?

A

Anonymous

hqdefault.jpg

1225358061831_f.jpg