• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very nice GW jacket in 46“ wow!

CBI

if I ever place an order with GW in the future, I think it would be for a jacket with this amazing sheepskin hide. I have saved a photo of someone's A-1 with this hide ................ just terrific!!!

johnwayne

I’m no expert but that stitching, in every pic, looks just perfect! Also, if the pics are faithful then crikey, what a lovely colour jacket that is!! Now, when it comes to spending top £/$/€ on a jacket then you can keep your designer labels - that jacket looks worth it. Personally I’d like to see the shoulder seams a bit higher and interesting he sourced UK made horn buttons. The master strikes again!!!

mulceber

if I ever place an order with GW in the future, I think it would be for a jacket with this amazing sheepskin hide. I have saved a photo of someone's A-1 with this hide ................ just terrific!!!
Was it this one?
38F917E7-47C5-4612-8892-5BE3A071BEB4_1_105_c.jpeg

mulceber

I wouldn't know, as I don't own it. It's just a pretty one that I saved pictures from. I'm sure it's not as durable as HH/goat, but John wouldn't have selected it if it wouldn't hold up.

CBI

yes, that's the one - love it - If I was convinced I would wear it enough to justify getting in the cue, I would. Still kind of thinking about it!!!!