• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Lightly worn Original Poughkeepsie A2

Roughwear

I own two original Poughkeepsies and the collars are not identical, Dave. I have compared them with my original Cooper and the Cooper has slightly rounded points, which is quite different from either Poughkeepsie. But I guess you really mean the post War Cooper, which has such an attractive collar. :lol:

Roughwear

B-Man2 said:
Great Jacket Andrew!!

Would you mind posting the measurements of an original Poughkeepsie A2 size 44 so we can see how they compare to the repro's that are out there.

Regards
Burt

Pit to pit: 23"
Across the shoulders: 19.5"
Sleeve: 25"
back (base of collar to bottom of waistband): 25.25"

Remember John Chapman makes made to measure Poughkeepsies so a meaningful comparison will be difficult.

jack31916

Just to get an idea or maybe of any interest / comparison....

I have an original Poughkeepsie Size 48.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 25"
Across shoulders: 19.8"
Sleeve (to end of cuff): 25.5"
Back (base of collar to bottom of waistband): 26.2"

Regards.

CBI

Opinions on originals are welcome however seeing as they are the real deal, there is really no needed discussion, just observations. Many go on and on in regards repros but its nice to see a genuine article and whether it looks odd or not, that's it really - 100% authentic - no debates.