• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very cool WW2 insignia

A

Anonymous

Picture085.jpg
I posted this insignia on emblemhunters post. Found out it was a training unit somewhere in the mid west U.S. Just thought I would do one for me.

EMBLEMHUNTER

How did you come across the ID of it being a "Mid-West" training unit????? Do you have a "specific" base for it ???
It would help me in searching for the unit if I had more to go on.
Nice rendering of the patch too !!!!!!!!!
Emblemhunter

A

Anonymous

There was a unit history/roster on ebay, that is where I copied the insignia. Unfortunately I failed to copy the info. From what I can remember it was a training unit I think in the mid west.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey ChitChat , have you possibly found anything new on the P-40 training unit ID ?????????????
Do you possibly remember the E bay page it came from ??????????

Man I would like to nail this one down as to what unit it was , keep me in mind if anything comes up on it , thanks !!!
Johnny
P.S. suggest you go over to this site and post the photo from the roster on there , it's about the P-40 and should generate some replies ,
P40warhawk.com

Johnny