• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vanson leathers a-2

Silver Surfer

anyone know what vanson leathers is, was? every now and again, i see a vanson leathers a-2 on ebay, and not ever heard of this maker, it has gotten my curiosity.

a2jacketpatches

Top notch motorcycle jackets, I believe headquarters is in RI, I found a vintage 60's motojacket and got big money for it a few years ago. Still in business, I painted a couple of jackets for Rancourt custom HD on Cape Cod as well, they stocked Vanson.

zoomer

Betcha they're overbuilt for A-2s. Like Lost Worlds, best for cycling use. Vanson dealers are also reluctant to stock the A-2, so you have to order before you see the goods.

colekwok

Motorcycle/Biker jackets are top notch, they offer the heaviest of steer/cow hides besides from Langlitz and LostWorld. But I have doubts about the A-2 though.

zoomer

It'll have to be really heavy for an A-2, and of course, won't replicate any contract.